1. Free WiFi access: Kindle WiFi and Nook WiFi both can access easily the WiFi with AT & T network for wireless browsing and shopping of books.
2. Readability: Both devices present 16 level grayscales which makes the contrast excellent. The texts are best in white background because of the black border.
3. Compact size: Both devices uses an e-Ink technology which has a screen size of 6 inches. They have the same framework. Kindle WiFi measures 7.5 x 4.8 inches and Nook WiFi measures 7.7 x 4.9 inches, not a big difference.
4. Text resizing: These WiFi eReading devices both are capable of resizing the eBook texts. The Nook WiFi offers 5 font size options and the Kindle WiFi offers 6 font sizes.
5. Changeable font type: Both support 3 types of fonts. Kindle WiFi supports Caecelia, Condensed, and Sans-serif fonts and Nook WiFi supports Amasis, Light Classic, and Helvetica Neue fonts.
6. Quick page turn by hard key: The page turn buttons of both devices quickly responds to presses.
7. Automatic syncing: The devices automatically synchronize last page reads across multiple devices.
8. Cross-platform transferability: Both have their own respective eReader applications for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Mac, and PC.
9. One-handed use. Page turn buttons on both sides of the screen allows one-handed reading.
10. Simple to use: No installation is required for the device to work.
Both devices have lots of similarities. But Kindle Wifi exceeds the Nook WiFi in a lot of things. Because Kindle has cut the price of the Nook WiFi by $10, it gives Kindle WiFi more value for your money. Kindle Store offers competitive prices and wide range of choices.
Kindle WiFi works automatically with AT & T WiFi Hotspots without the need of registration or even password.
To compare more eBook Readers click on Compare eBook readers or eBook reader reviews.
Or for more information reagarding eBook readers click on Wireless reading device.